E-commerce Logistics Fulfilment Coordinator
Focused on their innovative and forward-thinking approach this leading brand is making an exponential advancement within the Technology sector.
There is now an opportunity to get your foot in the door of this 1st class company offering you exceptional training and career growth potential.
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has become available for an experienced E-commerce Logistics Fulfilment Officer to join this busy environment, supporting E-commerce business in the function of logistics execution and the successful coordination of resources and services via 3PL logistics provider.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and work to execute with appropriate partners
- Provide assistance to Logistics Manager on overall logistics execution
- Providing requested analytical support and reports
- Escalations for delivery issues and follow up with 3PL
- Ensure all e-commerce deliveries are complete per the customer RDD (Requested delivery date), escalate to resolve issues with logistics provider
- Deal with internal and external customers to ensure e-commerce Logistics function is carried out efficiently and effectively
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Degree qualified in Logistics or relevant experience of e-commerce logistics operations
- Thorough knowledge of Logistics and distribution processes
- SAP / Intermediate Excel skills (v lookup)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Attention Credit Officers
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Attention Accounts Payable Officers
- Customer Service Consultant/Logistics Coordinator
- Technical Support Officer
- Administrator/ Receptionist
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Legal Sector
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Warehouse/ Reverse Logistics Officer
- Credit Collector
- Finance Manager
- Property Accountant
- Solution Centre Consultant
- Member Services Officer
- HR Reporting & Data Analyst
- Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
- Graduate Opportunity - Recruitment
- Corporate Receptionist
- Legal Secretary - Litigation