M&E Operations Manager
Our client is an established Installations company based in Malta.
They provide a wide range of quality services within electrical and plumbing installations.
They are currently looking for a M&E Operations Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be provided with a necessary training.
• Executing, supervising and managing multiple projects assigned to the company
• Leading and managing the team to achieve strategic goals
• Evaluating information and analysing problems logically to develop solutions
• Working with reports accurately to review budgets, materials and time schedules
• Leading a tendering documentation
• Preparing a schedule of works and necessary working drawings
• Coordinating with consultants of the project
• Maintaining a good working relationship with company nominated sub-contractors and company employees as well as international suppliers
• Fully electrically or mechanically qualified, preferably with an electrical license A and B
• Have a technical understanding of building services engineering systems and an engineering qualification together with relevant trade experience to back it up
• Experienced in using the design software, particularly CAD Drawings as well Project Management Software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• The ability to work independently towards tight deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
• Capability to keep a flexible & good team work relationship with company co-workers
• Good negotiation and presentation skills
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to David at email@example.com.
Should you require more information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- Mobile Web Developer
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Architect
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Partly Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Administrator
- Laboratory Analyst
- M&E Foreman/Site Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Recruitment Intern
- Software Engineer
- Automotive Consultant
- Spanish Speaking Sales and Customer Support
- Technical Sales Executive
- Training Manager
- Cashier & Payments Product Manager
- Risk Coordinator
- Customer Support & Sales Agent
- Finance and Regulatory Reporting Accountant