Finance and Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Our client is a leading international bank.
They are now seeking to recruit a Finance and Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team in Malta.
• Supporting the Management Accountant and Financial Accountant in the running of their respective functions
• Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns and reports whilst ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with banking regulatory requirements
• Analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations and for inclusion in the Bank’s regulatory submissions
• Assisting the Bank in providing financial information for other reporting requirements in relation to capital and liquidity risk management
• Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function
• Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Bank’s controls and work flows
• Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems
• Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management
• Ideally, possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Banking / Finance / Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications
• Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment
• Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel
• Familiar with regulatory requirements particularly with the core banking rules and regulations
• Ability and strong desire to work as part of an effective and collaborative team
• Effective communication skills including strong written communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
• Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail
• Proficient knowledge of English is a prerequisite
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated version of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to Antoaneta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information, please, call on: +356 2099 4444.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- Sous Chef..
- Order Taker / Shift Leader
- Barista ..
- Corporate Lawyer
- .NET Developer
- Graphic Designer
- .NET Developer
- Accounts Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive (Chinese Speaking)
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Technicians (Extra Low Voltage)
- Financial Manager
- Accounts Clerk (bank)
- Corporate Administrator
- Reservation Executive
- Store Manager (foods)
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Supervisor (pharma)