IT Manager or Service Delivery Manager - London - £60k
We are looking for a Technical Services Manager who is looking for the opportunity to work for a fast growing business.
Our client is a successful Managed Service Provider supporting and providing consultancy to a number of organisations in the London area.
If you have experience managing an IT technical team including Helpdesk, Project and Field Engineers and working with external clients on a daily basis then keep reading on about this exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable!
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·Line Management of all technical staff in the London Office
·Preparation and presentation of service reports for key customers
·Reporting on productivity and efficiency of technical staff
·Analysis of customer profitability and arranging of appropriate remedial action
·Overseeing scheduling of staff and ensuring necessary resources are appropriately distributed
·Driving the team to achieve its full potential.
·Maintaining a high level of team morale as the team expands and changes structure.
·Introduce and implement continuous improvement projects to refine and drive existing internal processes.
·Execute projects according to their project plans, reporting progress against plan
·Manage projects to agreed dates by monitoring their progress and making adjustments as necessary to ensure success.
·Defining and introducing a company-wide IT policy.
·Escalation point for staff and customers
·Hiring of new staff
·Excellent communications skills, self-aware and used to getting the best from people
·Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
·Strong Leadership, professional attitude -leading by example
·Good understanding of cloud technologies
·Good understanding of core network services (DHCP & DNS).
·Expert administrative knowledge of MS Technologies including Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 and MS Office.
·Good understanding of basic networking principles.
·Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organisation.
·Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
·Experience of managing teams of 5 staff or more
·Clear understanding of ITIL principles
·Ability to build relationships with key staff at our customers, all the way up to board level
You will be an enthusiastic IT Manager who will be reporting to the CEO, you need to manage and improve the IT operations by increasing performance and introducing new processes around the existing internal IT helpdesk and project teams.
You will support the business geographically spread over 2 offices in London and South Africa.
You must also have experience in managing supplier relationships to a budget.
If you come from a Managed Services background that would be beneficial.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a large company that has quickly become a leading player in the SME IT Market across London and East of England.
As a team they have a positive and customer focused attitude which has allowed them to grow year on year.
The services they provide range from fully managed services hosting through to complex infrastructure projects, business IT transformation programmes and General IT Support.
The company currently support the following services.
They are very well known for their fantastic service in their sector and are a fantastic company to build your career with.
· Proactive Remote Support
· Onsite IT Support
· High Level Project Consultancy
· Network Security, Quality and Speed Audits
· Equipment Procurement
· Network Installation
ABOUT THE REWARDS
My client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £60,000 + benefits such as private health care.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 020 7426 9831
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Information Security Manager – 6-month contract - £375 to £430
- 1st Line Support - London - £20-22k
- PHP / Laravel Developer – 2 Month Contract - Brentford
- Java Software Developer - Data Harvesting - London - £70,000
- Web Content Manager - Central London - £30000 p/a
- 3rd Line Engineer – 3 months - £250 to £300 per day
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Contracting
- 1st line support - Central London- 3 months - £70 - £90 per day
- Network Engineer - SC Cleared – City of London
- 1st Line Support – London – Dunstable - ASAP - £24,000
- Service Desk Team Leader - Essex - £35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Java Developer *Team Lead* - Camden - £80,000 plus equity
- IT Project Manager - Central London - up to £55k
- Lead Developer / CTO - *Fintech* - Mayfair - £80k upwards
- Senior Java Developer *Fintech* - London - £70k -£80k p/a
- Lead Web Developer - London, Mayfair - up to £65k (flexible)
- SQL MS Access Developer -Telecommunications - Basildon - £34k
- 1st Line Engineer – 6 week contract – London
- Magento Developer - London – up to £350 per day
- C++ GUI Developer - HFT *Hedge Fund* - up to £120,000