Social Worker - Children's and Families Team - Peterborough
Social Worker - Children's and Families Team - Peterborough - Up to £32 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Children's and Families Team in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in dealing with issues and problems experienced by vulnerable Children and Families in the local community.
You will be involved in meeting on a one to one basis, in groups and addressing difficulties all parties are experiencing.
You will work closely with parents and carers, improving their abilities to look after their children.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children's and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
To work in the Children's and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection and Care Proceedings
- Attending court and writing court reports
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Equipment and Adaptations - Hackney -
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hillingdon
- Social Worker - Children's Family Support & Protection - Essex
- Social Worker - Adoption Team - Essex - £28ph
- First Response Team - Deputy Team Manager - Harrow - £35ph
- GP - General Practitioner - Clinical Lead - Luton
- CMHT - Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Hammersmith
- GP - General Practitioner - Aylesbury
- Senior Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team - West Sussex -
- Social Worker - Working Age Adults Team - Essex/Chelmsford
- Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Joint Emergency Team
- GP - General Practitioner - Letchworth Garden City
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community / Reablement
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge - Wandsworth - £28ph
- Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities/ Transitions Team
- RGN - Practice Nurse - GP Surgery - Luton
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Step Down Team - Community
- Assessment & Intervention Team - Social Worker - Essex
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Bromley - £28-32ph
- Nurse Practitioner – Health Centre