Laboratory Colour-Matcher, Diverse R&D Team, Frankfurt
A great opportunity to join a young, motivated and vibrant team with an average age of 34 years old who create a fun but professional working environment, meaning that people look forward to going to work every day.
As the on-site Colour Matcher in the R&D team you will be responsible for all tinting systems of which there are over 400, ensuring you'll get a lot of variety in the colours you work with.
The company you will be working for develop, manufacture and distribute Decorative Paints as well as some Industrial Coatings systems.
As a result of flat management hierarchies, you will be visibile to employees at all levels of the business including Managers and company Directors, so when you are getting good results and performing well you will get recognition from employees across all areas of the company.
Your role is to be the main point of contact for all technical color queries in the company, which will involve working closely with internal partners from R&D and Production whilst also having a high level of external contact with customers on a daily basis, so you will get the chance to develop a large of connections in the Paints & Coatings Industry allowing you to develop your network.
- 2 years industry experience in Colour Matching
- Proven technical knowledge of tinting systems (Colibri or DATA-Colour systems preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work with customers
- B2/C1 level German speaking required for daily work.
Good level of English preferred.
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on email@example.com or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist headhunter & recruiter for Research and Development opportunities in the Paints, Coatings & Inks industries.
I offer positions at all seniorities from Associate through to Director level exclusively in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are a professional in this market and are looking for alternative employment opportunities then please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Elsewise, if you are looking to hire professionals in this field for your company then please contact me we can discuss further.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having developed a reputation as one of the leading recruitment companies in the Chemicals industry since 2008 we offer clients and candidates an industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert market specific knowledge.
We work an a specialist basis and have consultants covering the following areas: Research & Development, Technical Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, Toxicology, Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical, Geo-Environmental, Contaminated Land, Air Quality, Acoustics and Procurement.
Colorimetry / Farbmetrik / Colour Matching / Coatings / Paints / Varnish / Germany / German / Frankfurt / Konica Minolta / Colibri / Data Colour / Tinters / Compliance Management / Customer Support / Farbabstimmung / Beschichtungen / Farben / Lack / Deutschland / Deutsch / Frankfurt / Tinten
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Manager – Dynamische Arbeitsumgebung - Deutschland
- Social Worker CP Team- High Pay Rate- Holidays Sorted!
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Qualified Social Worker – Good Work/Life Balance – MASH Team
- Automotive Technician - Premium Brand - Belgium
- Head of Financial Crime Transformation
- Compliance Transformation Tax
- Head of Risk Innovation
- Global Sales from Sunny Spain! - Auto
- £200 In Your Pocket – Qualified Social Worker
- Medical Writer for big communications agency
- Qualified Social Worker - £200 Referral Gift
- Junior Project Manager - Global Leader - Automotive
- International Sales - Automotive
- Mechanical Engineer - R&D Innovation - Automotive
- Graduate Role - Automotive
- Accounting Analyst Maternity Cover - Cambridge
- Senior Scientist Formulation Development – Join the leaders!
- Senior Scientist Formulation Development – career progression!
- Tecnico Commerciale Suinicolo per solida realta' italiana