Linux C / C++ Developer
Our client specialises programmable dataplane optimisation so a developer with an interest or experience in; Network function virtualization (NFV), network node configuration and/or communication services.
This is a challenging role using novel real-time computation to create the next generation of network systems.
They are keen to speak to bright people with a calling to solve complex unique problems with innovative technical solutions.
You will have;
* A strong academic track record in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related subject.
* Experience in Linux software development using C/C++.
* Embedded C exposure.
* Excellent debugging skills
Please apply in the first instance with your CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 42000-68000 Per Annum
- Location: London, All UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Graduate
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1034
- Posted: 2017-11-01 00:48:29 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Data Analytics Acceleration Library C++ Developer, London
- Product Support Technician - Automotive
- Graduate in Engineering; Electronics, Software or highly numerate / Scientific
- Power Electronics Engineer, Senior - Principal
- FPGA acceleration HW/SW Developer, London, UK
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer, London.
- Software Compiler Developer
- VisualFiles case management system developer
- Embedded Software Engineer, hands on manager Newport
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer, London
- Device Driver developer for Windows and Linux OS Environments, Reading
- Embedded C Device Driver Development Manager - to 70k
- Power Electronics Engineer, Birmingham
- Product Manager, Industrial Electronics
- Battery Design and Development Engineer
- Web GUI Developer
- Machine Learning / AI Software Developer
- Process Engineer, NPI Electronic device Manufacture
- Production Manager
- High Speed Digital Hardware Design Engineer