Senior Consultant (Risk Management)
Job Title Senior Consultant
Division Risk Management
You will join a highly successful Risk & Safety Team which works closely with clients to deliver novel and innovative solutions.
These roles are pivotal to the continued growth of our thriving Risk Management Division within the RPS Group.
- Developing lasting relationships with clients
- Leading the delivery of safety engineering projects, primarily in the defence domain, ensuring they are completed on budget and to the client’s satisfaction
- Membership of a team of Independent Safety Auditors
- Supporting the development of Safety Management Systems and safety assessments
- Undertaking hazard analysis
- Providing overall technical expertise within the dynamic, growing Risk & Safety team
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring for more junior team members
- Understanding the commercial impact of all decisions, recognising opportunities for business development
- Business and service development
- Ideally 5 years safety experience
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, or equivalent
- Chartered or working towards Chartership (RPS will support this application)
- A varied technical background with experience of risk and safety management in one or more high risk industries
- A detailed knowledge of UK regulations
- Knowledge of other regulatory regimes
Benefits and package offered
We offer a comprehensive financial package including competitive salary alongside the standard RPS benefits package.
This is a position with a highly regarded company and promises excellent career opportunities on work of a varied and responsible nature.
Security clearance required to be completed on all successful candidates.