Graduate Trainee Estimator
Graduate Trainee Estimator: This is an exciting opportunity for two graduates to launch their careers within the Estimating department of a dynamic cutting-edge print business.
The Estimator role would suit Graduates seeking a fast-paced position offering a varied workload involving talking to Clients and Marketing Agencies about their full range of print requirements (Brochures, Leaflets, Booklets.) Working within a strong team, attention to detail and good internal and external communication skills are key.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
The Estimator role will open the door to many other career paths within the business such as Sales, Marketing, Production or Finance.
This firm is one of the Largest Commercial Printing firms in the South of England, with a diverse range of clients, ambitious growth plans and turnover of £25.5 Million, and now seeks ambitious Graduates to grow with them in their next stage of development.
Key Skills & Experience:
, Graduate of 2015+, preferably in a Business discipline (Although all will be considered)
, A high level of numeracy
, Ability to communicate adeptly in writing and verbally
, Good organisational skills
, An ability to concentrate in a busy environment
, Strong customer service skills
, Strong attention to detail
, Positive attitude
In return for the above you will receive full training and the opportunity for a fantastic career progression in a progressive, high-tech company.
The tradition within this firm is for internal promotion, with vast majority of the Management Team and Directors having started at this trainee level, so your career development will be in good, experienced hands.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Business Development (Graduate)
- IT Directors / CTOs / CIOs
- Tax Advisor
- HR Manager
- Regional Operations Manager
- Human Resources Director - London
- Clinic Practice Manager - Manchester
- Clinic Practice Manager - Cardiff
- Human Resources Director - Manchester / Leeds
- Clinic Practice Manager - Southampton
- Graduate Trainee Estimator
- Sales Support Coordinator
- IT Manager
- Scaffolding Supervisor
- Press Officer
- Digital Communications Manager
- Senior Accounting Technician (AAT / QBE)
- Professional Support Administrator
- Client Account Manager
- Business Development Executive (eCommerce)