Field Care Supervisor (Domiciliary Care)
Our client is a preferred Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council framework provider and are dedicated to providing the very best support to Clients who choose to live independently in their own homes- within their community.
This service is fast-paced, ever-changing and at times a challenging environment however it is also extremely rewarding supporting vulnerable individuals to enjoy full and active lives in their home and community.
The Main Role Outlined - (Full Time)
The Field Care Supervisor is responsible for undertaking the initial client assessments through to setting up the care delivery for each client and ensuring the service delivered is consistently strong.
The role involves visiting clients to create a tailored care and support plan, unique to them.
The Field Care Supervisor will introduce the Care Assistant to the client and thereafter undertake regular client reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
Job Role Requirements
- You will be responsible for supervising your own dedicated area of Barnsley supporting your staff and also reviewing our Client service to ensure it is delivered to a consistently high standard.
- You will report directly to our Registered Care Manager and guide and support a team of Senior Carers together with the Care Assistants who live in a defined area.
- You will be the first point of contact for your staff and undertake team meetings, supervisions and annual appraisals.
- You will also be involved in their development and care practice.
Regular reviews and risk assessments are also part of this role.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Mentoring and support of new and existing staff
- Offering training opportunities
- Conducting quality audits on customer log books
- Having on-call duties on a rota basis
Field Care Supervisors need to be compassionate and self-assured, and have the knowledge and ability to model good practice whilst being prepared to challenge poor performance.
You will regularly monitor the quality of service that your team of Care Assistants provide and take action to make improvements if necessary.
This is a challenging role and as a representative of the brand you can be proud of being part of a strong supportive team, championing the rights of Clients.
The company values each member of their team and expect the successful candidate to uphold high standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Experienced in supporting a community based team to provide quality care services.
- Has excellent planning and communication skills.
- A flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
- Will be responsible for managing the service from referral through to delivery.
- Able to build lasting relationships.
The successful candidate will be need to ‘fresh thinking’, self-motivated and experienced in Health & Social Care.
As Field Care Supervisor you will have a proven background of supervising a dispersed staff team and able to communicate, influence and plan your day.
- The company offer an attractive basic salary package
- In return for your hard work, the company offer a friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognised
- Company car and bonus potential with fantastic career development opportunities.
- They are committed to supporting employee development and allow and motivate staff to be the best they can be
In order to fulfil this role it is essential that you can drive and have experience in care and experience managing people.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager
Equal opportunities employer and registered with the Care Quality Commission
More Jobs from Postify
- Powder Coating Line Operative
- Powder Coater (Experienced)
- Care Manager
- Junior Scheduler
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Night Shift Supervisor
- CNC Programmer
- Telephone Interviewers for Market Research Projects
- Technical Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Accounts Senior
- Shift Manager
- Client Account Manager
- Deputy Publishing Editor
- Graduate - Media Sales
- Finance Administrator
- Care Coordinator (Office Administration)
- Field Sales Canvasser (Energy)
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Sales Advisor
- Accountancy Practice - Senior