Care Coordinator (Office Administration)
Our client is a preferred Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council framework provider and are dedicated to providing the very best support to Clients, helping them live independently in their own homes- within their community.
This service is fast-paced, ever-changing and at times a challenging environment however it is also extremely rewarding supporting vulnerable individuals to enjoy full and active lives in their home and community.
Main Role Outlined
The Care Coordinator will play an important role by ensuring the care service is efficient and Client and staff satisfaction is good.
Your role will be to manage, develop and grow the services within your defined area within Barnsley whilst promoting a professional and quality service.
The primary aspect of this role is to design and build rosters and programs of work based on geographic’s, levels of client need and staff suitability and availability.
Part of your role will be ensuring that staff are compliant in their work, arrive/leave on time and resolve any service issues.
The Coordinator would need to build on and also retain current relationships with existing clients.
Job Role Requirements
- Manage a caseload of care packages dealing with all operational tasks associated
- Matching of suitable care staff to deliver hands on care within care packages
- Investigate complaints and ensure that they are resolved and corrective action applied
- Ensure that all packages have consistent care teams with contingency plans
- Ensure all Care Assistant training is refreshed annually
- Liaise regularly with clients and Care Assistants reporting any complaints/issues of concern to the Registered Care Manager
- Consistently review Care Assistants programs of work to ensure capacity and achievability
- Communicate effectively with Clients, their families and Commissioners to deal with any requests
The Care Coordinator will need to be able to work in a fast passed busy office environment.
You must be well organised and an experienced administrator.
You must be a good communicator who can produce weekly/monthly reports in relation to service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service
- Will need to be ‘fresh thinking’, self-motivated and experienced in Health & Social Care
- Has excellent planning, communication and administration skills
- A flexible, positive, approach to work
- Wants to work in a fast growing and professional environment
- The company offer an attractive basic salary package
- In return for your hard work, the company offer a friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognised.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- They are committed to supporting employee development and allow and motivate staff to be the best they can be
In order to fulfil this role it is essential that you have experience in care or a related service.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager
Equal opportunities employer and registered with the Care Quality Commission
More Jobs from Postify
- Powder Coating Line Operative
- Powder Coater (Experienced)
- Care Manager
- Junior Scheduler
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Night Shift Supervisor
- CNC Programmer
- Telephone Interviewers for Market Research Projects
- Technical Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Accounts Senior
- Shift Manager
- Client Account Manager
- Deputy Publishing Editor
- Graduate - Media Sales
- Finance Administrator
- Field Care Supervisor (Domiciliary Care)
- Field Sales Canvasser (Energy)
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Sales Advisor
- Accountancy Practice - Senior