Technical Director - Lead the Town Planning Team
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Technical Director to lead their Town Planning division from one of their offices in the UK.
You will be directly responsible for a new environmentally focussed team within the Built Environment sector.
As a Technical Director you will be putting your stamp on project and business development.
With you as responsible for some of the most important Town Planning projects, you will truly mark.
Since the company works on a range of projects and areas, giving you multidisciplinary exposure and expanding your knowledge further.
While being a global firm, the company still wants to keep a small team approach on their projects, while still having a big company as backbone support.
The company invests heavily in their employees, giving them a chance to get an equity share in the business, being involved in high level decision making and freedom to be creative in the projects.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A highly experienced Town Planner
- RTPI accredited
- Experience within the Built Environment sector
- Proficient in maintaining and building relationships
Interviews are happening at this moment, so do not hesitate and apply with your CV in Word to Robin Segers at R.Segers@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on +44 (0) 207 940 2105 (int.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- RA-IVD - Desarrólate!
- Freelancer - Regulatory Affairs - Oncologia
- Analytical Method development analyst for Pharma!
- Fostering and Adoption – Outside of IR35
- SR Project Leader – Inkjet Inks - International Company
- Children's MH Practitioner - Work with Primary Care & CAMHS
- Learning Disabilities Social Worker in London
- Complex Care Social Worker - Adults - London - £35k
- Corporate Parenting Social Worker - High Performing LA
- Social Worker - Older Adults/Physical Disabilities - London
- Mental Health Team Manager Needed - Phone IV's
- Mental Health Social Worker - Crisis Resolution
- Senior Commissioning Manger - Establish New Way of Working
- ATM - Referral & Assessment - Small Teams - London - £45k
- Social Worker - POD Guardianship Assessor - London
- Strategy & Development Officer - Help Improve Practice
- CP/LAC/R&A TEAMS - WORKING FROM HOME - CLOSE TO LIVERPOOL
- Social Worker - Stable Service
- Science teachers wanted! Northamptonshire
- Teach Business Studies P/T in a Welcoming Environment