Operations and Services Manager
A fantastic opportunity to support our clients functional heads to ensure operational performance levels are maintained and developed throughout a shared service centre operation.
This is a varied role that incorporates daily monitoring of operational performance and leading continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in a shared Service Centre environment.
- A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships across many different stakeholder groups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with strong decision-making capability.
- Experience in a Service Delivery role, ideally with a background in Project Management.
- Experience in the definition of Service Level Agreements, their implementation, and management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to increase co-operation across departments.
For an immediate interview please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Senior 1st Line Support Analyst
- Import Clerk
- iOS Developer - Swift & Objective C
- Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Co-ordinator
- Environmental Test Manager
- Supply Planner
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- HR Business Partner
- Specification Sales Manager (A & D sector)London
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service - Logistics
- Business Development Manager
- Insurance Consultant/Advisor
- HR Generalist
- HR Generalist
- Supply Chain Planner
- AR/Credit & Collections