Operations and Services Manager
A fantastic opportunity to support our clients functional heads to ensure operational performance levels are maintained and developed throughout a shared service centre operation.
This is a varied role that incorporates daily monitoring of operational performance and leading continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in a shared Service Centre environment.
- A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships across many different stakeholder groups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with strong decision-making capability.
- Experience in a Service Delivery role, ideally with a background in Project Management.
- Experience in the definition of Service Level Agreements, their implementation, and management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to increase co-operation across departments.
For an immediate interview please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Part time 1st Line IT Support / Software / Application Support
- French&German speaking General Ledger Accountant
- French Speaking General Ledger Accountant
- Corporate Receptionist
- Social Media Engagement Team Manager
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Accounts Senior
- Systems Integration Engineer
- HR Manager
- Business Technology Administrator
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Property Services Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Internal Recruiter
- System Integration Engineer
- System Engineer
- Telesales Executive
- French Speaking Credit Controller