Electrical Design Engineer
Terrific opportunity with our leading Aerospace organisation who are looking for a Electrical Design Engineer and in return offering an excellent salary , benefits package and exceptional career progression opportunities.
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience + Benefits
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Pension - 5% from employer and 3-5% from employee
· Westfield Health Cover - Cashback scheme for dentist, opticians etc.
· Life Assurance - 4x annual salary
, Defining the installation requirements of electrical systems and components
, Creating wiring diagrams for interior monument cabin furnished equipment
, Creating and designing interior cabin furnished monument Electrical drawings and 3D models
, Performing electrical load analysis for Galleys
, Ensuring compliance of design to latest customer and airworthiness requirements
, Checking of engineering data produced by peers
Qualifications and Experience:
, Sufficient engineering capability and experience to create effective engineered solutions
, Competent user of the incumbent CAD and data management systems - Teamcentre and NX v 7.5 or Catia preferred
, A working knowledge of the principle of electrical installation and systems integration and design including 3D mechanical design experience, preferably in NX or Catia.
, A working knowledge of the various methods of manufacture of electrical and mechanical components and assemblies
, An understanding of material selection
, Previous experience of using Unigraphics or 3D Modeling package
, A good understanding of:
, aircraft interior architecture with a working knowledge of Boeing, Airbus requirements
, effective application of tolerances and G D & T
As a Electrical Design Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £40,000), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Electrical Design Engineer opportunity.
* Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £42000 per annum + Extreemly competitive package
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-07 17:01:55 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Installation Electrician
- Electricians and Electrical Testers
- Approved Electrician
- Rail Electricians
- Vehicle Integration Engineer
- EMS Systems Engineer
- Emissions Engineer
- Electrical Build Technician - Panel Wireman - Digs Allowance
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Powertrain Test Technician - Contract OR Permanent
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Smart Repair
- Car Prepper/Polisher
- Vehicle Polisher
- Smart Repair
- Vehicle Technician
- Car Prepper
- Mobile Tower Crane Operator/Driver
- Quality Engineer