Occupational Health Nurse
RPS UK, a leading Occupational Provider with a growing portfolio.
You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of a first class leading service for the supply of case management, health surveillance, health screening and health promotion, to a range of clients .
With the opportunity of enhancing your skills and knowledge in all fields of industry
Due to business expansion we are actively seeking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor.
Location Warrington (with travel to client sites the surrounding areas)
Term Part time or full time hours available
You will be working with a team that actively promotes and maintains good health in the workplace.
By undertaking small and large scale risk based health surveillance, wellbeing, screening and case management.
You will be joining our existing permanent and associate occupational health personnel, completing clinics on client premises and RPS offices.
In addition to this support will also be provided by our fleet of mobile screening units.
The role will see you completing a peripatetic role providing full remit of occupational health provision.
As a result of this a UK driving license is essential.
What we can offer you in addition to our standard benefits package?
• Part time and full time hours
• Industry variety
• Office and client based clinics
• Training and development plans
• Quarterly information days – chance to meet with other team members and learn about future divisional plans
• Payment of one professional membership of your choice
If you would like more information and a full job description please contact recruitment on email@example.com
More Jobs from RPS Europe
- GC Analyst
- Extraction Chemist
- BDM - Occupational Hygiene
- SHE Advisor
- Junior Fire Consultant
- Senior Consultant (Fire Health and Safety)
- Radiological Shielding SPecialist
- Nuclear Safety Consultant
- Graduate Fire Safety Consultant
- Sample Preparation Technician
- Senior Consultant (Risk Management)
- SHE Advisor