General Dynamics Information Technology would like to meet candidates interested in a career as an analyst.
Schedule a time to talk to us at one of our Virtual Job Fairs next week - Nov.
Interviews can be done from the comfort of your home, car or on a work break.
We are excited to talk with you about all our opportunities!!
Click here to book your appointment to attend the virtual fair!
This is a Monitoring and Evaluation Research Analyst position to join the M&E team in Rockville.
The scope of work covers several U.S.
federal agencies with a focus in international program evaluation work.
Domestic program evaluations are also part of the portfolio.
Candidate should be familiar with U.S.
foreign policy, public diplomacy, foreign assistance and/or export promotion programs and have experience in monitoring and evaluation activities in these fields.
- Performs monitoring of international development programs, mainly in education and cultural affairs but also in infrastructure, energy, transportation and telecommunications in countries other than the U.S..
- Prepare structured and semi structured data collection instruments, interviews, surveys.
- Collects and process data and other information on foreign and domestic stakeholders through interviews by phone, e-mail and other communication means.
For fieldwork data collection international travel is required.
- Prepares individual reports tracking and documenting status of the programs, process outcomes and financing results, challenges, opportunities and lessons learned.
- Prepare data analysis, qualitative and quantitative.
Statistical analysis work is required.
Knowledge of software like STATA, SPSSS, nVIVO, Atlas, or others are required.
- Collects and updates information about stakeholders who are knowledgeable about individual programs.
Foreign languages knowledge and foreign culture experience is strongly preferred for this position.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
Master Degree preferred.
2-5 years of related experience in monitoring and evaluation, research and analysis, statistical analysis.
Experience in report writing is required.
A writing test may be required.
Excellent command of English.
Candidate is preferred to have experience or knowing to work with SPSS, STATA, EXCEL, or other statistical tools for Monitoring and Evaluation purposes.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Senior Cyber Incident Response Analyst
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Countermeasures Team Lead (ESOC)
- Detect Team Lead
- Countermeasures ESS Team Lead
- Countermeasures SAS Team Lead
- UNIX Sr System Administrator - TS/SCI required
- Business Systems Analyst
- Military Health IT Program Director
- Senior Desktop/VTC System Administrator
- Sr. Web Developer
- Bilingual Sr. Quality Monitor (Korean)
- Bilingual (Spanish) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec
- Bilingual (Korean) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec
- Bilingual (Vietnamese) Sr. QA Specialist
- Bilingual (Cantonese) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec
- Bilingual (Arabic) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec
- Bilingual (Mandarin) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec.
- Bilingual (Tagalog) Sr. Quality Assurance Spec
- Bilingual (Russian) Sr. QA Specialist