Civil Engineers (Highways and Bridges) - Perth
Located in Perth's CBD this Multi-Award winning consultancy of 100+ engineers and designers are looking for new Civil Engineers to work on Perth's largest civil infrastructure projects.
- Be given the chance to genuinely grow with the company with excellent structured pipelining
- Great, above market rate remuneration
- Amazing location
- Open door policy between management and staff
- Be part of a cutting edge, creative consultancy with a great name for quality
You will be involved in large projects from the get go including many with an important industry and public profile.
The role will be challenging, varied and demanding while offering fantastic opportunities to expand your skillset, develop your career and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle.
This company truly values its employees and promotes a family friendly hours/ work-life balance, where you can keep your eye on the horizon.
We are looking for somebody with:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Solid industry experience on road design, highway design skills and a history of working within a consulting business environment.
Or experience in the detailed design of bridge structures (steel and concrete)
- Experience working closely with 12D, MX, and AutoCAD would be held in high regards.
As would be the appropriate structural software's for bridge design such as SPACEGAS
- Ability to effectively manage the design processes
- CPEng (not mandatory)
- Acute knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice.
Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work:
- Assistance to the team leader and senior engineers in detailed design and BD.
- Working closely with a well-knit team throughout all phases of project, from bidding to completion
- You will also develop strong relationships with key partners, and contribute to the company's organizational culture.
In order to fully assess if this is an opportunity you would be interested in we understand it would be easier to review the details and structure properly, we urge you to get into contact our Engineering Specialist - Andrew Jary via Email; email@example.com or Via Phone; 0413 402 448 to discuss in more detail.
- Rate: Additional Benefits
- Location: Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Tel: 0413 402 448
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-09 02:50:00 -
- View all Jobs from Hunter Executive Search Consultants
More Jobs from Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Principal Electrical Engineer | Rail | OHL (PERTH, WA)
- Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer | Rail | OHL
- Exploration Field Assistant / HSE Advisor
- Senior Civil or Geotechnical Engineer - Resources
- Principal Water/Wastewater Engineer | Darwin
- Jnr Fire Safety Engineer | Buildings | Perth CBD
- Principal Civil Engineer | Team Lead | Darwin
- Fire Safety Engineer
- Building Services Engineers | All Locations
- Principal Environmental Consultant - Mining / EIA / Approvals
- Geologist - Gold Exploration - Contract - ASAP Start
- Senior Civil Engineer - Roads & Highways
- Civil Engineers / Designers
- Structural Manager | Buildings
- Civil Manager | Darwin
- Civil Engineers (Highways and Bridges) – Perth
- Traffic and Transport Engineers, Planners and Modellers
- Senior Electrical Engineer | Power Systems | Darwin
- Senior MicroStation Drafter | Highways | Melbourne CBD
- Senior MicroStation Drafter | Highways | Paid Overtime