You will be a hands on self motivated Senior butcher who is a target focused and results driven individual, with experience within a fresh food team with a strong knowledge of butcher dept, including sales,margin,HACCP, staff management and have a keen eye for detail.
- Daily presentation and layout of the meat counter within a busy supermarket.
- Ensuring all HACCP best practices are implemented across the dept.
- Manage the meat counter team and ensure highest standards at all times.
- Responsible for KPIs such as sales,margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays.
- As Senior butcher you will ensure only the highest quality of products on offer to customers.
- Report to the fresh food & store managers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a team lead role within a high volume butcher shop/dept.
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in managing people.
- In depth knowledge of Butcher dept in busy store.
- Evident experience in a customer focused role.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Area Manager Leinster - 67k - 96k + package
- Store Manager - Wexford
- Store Manager Waterford
- Store Manager Donegal
- Head of Marketing - Retail
- Deli Assistant Manager
- Store Manager Galway
- Fashion Store Manager Limerick
- Fashion Assistant Manager Limerick
- Senior Data Scientist
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Claims Fraud Investigator
- Loan Operations Analyst
- Store Manager
- Retail Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Senior Big Data Engineer
- Sales Data Analyst
- Grocery Store Manager - 50k
- Fast Food Franchise Manager