Business Developer - Healthcare Digital Agency
Nonstop Recruitment is currently looking for a Key Account Manager on behalf of a marketing and healthcare communication agency expanding its activities across Europe, starting with France and UK.
This is a unique opportunity to be the first employee in UK and use your current network in order to develop the sales, leading to further growth of the business.
As such, you will have the possibility to develop internally very quickly and fully participate to the development of the affiliate.
This project will give you the opportunity to work autonomously and be highly recognised for what you accomplished!
The company is a multichannel digital agency highly focused in the development of innovative solutions such as CLM, eDetailing, serious gaming, virtual reality (VR), interactive clinical cases etc.
One of its core values is to provide HIGH TECHNICAL SKILLS (Design and Programming) and continuous R&D in the development of digital innovative platforms.
Here are some of the company's services you will offer to your network/prospects:
- Virtual clinical cases IPAD app to drive scientific meetings (e-clinical sessions)
- Medical education programs accredited and endorsed by scientific societies and support Programs for Scientific Societies.
- Projects and programs for patients (educational, adherence, etc ..) with physicians follow-up
- Multidisciplinary programs with different specialities.
- Teleconference, webstreaming and webinars projects.
- Placement programs in referral centers.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Development.
Salary: Basic and variable income (uncapped, % of your sales)
In order to develop the affiliate, you need to have current (or recent) experience in sales within a marketing and healthcare communication agency to be able to provide a client portfolio.
Health sciences studies and previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an added value.
You must have an innovative profile: knowledge in digital programs, multichannel Pharma communication projects (specifically experience in selling CLM contents for CLM platforms)
High commercial skills and planning capabilities to successfully manage clients portfolio, and achieve business growth in your territory (in both, number of clients and projects).
Enthusiastic and highly motivated to be part of a growing and dynamic team with high innovation and service values.
YOU COULD BE THE FUTURE COMMERCIAL MANAGER AND LEAD A TEAM IN YOUR COUNTRY!
If you are interested in this rare opportunity, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0044 207 940 21 05 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&D Developer, Coatings, Wood Processing in Münster area !
- Acheteur expert secteur Agricole - Challenge excitant, startup!
- Commercial Export EMEA encres métalliques - Expert technique
- Key Account Manager - Distributeur Peinture, Revêtement, Encre
- Technical Sales Manager, National Role for Austria, Home-Office
- Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker as R&D Specialist, Munster
- R&D Chemist, 2k Coatings Systems, Family-Owned Company, Vienna
- Lacktechniker, Family Oriented Company, Bielefeld, EUR50-60k
- Coatings Advisor, Permanent Position, EUR 60,000
- Production Supervisor, Centre of EU Manufacturing, Kolin
- Qualified Person – Top 10 Global Pharma Company
- Validation engineers - Global pharma consultancy
- Entry level/Account Manager/Adhesives/Be/ENG/FR
- Technical Service Engineer Coatings/travel/NL
- Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant - Praag
- Ambitieuse Sales tijger gezocht in recruitment
- Junior Sales in recruitment /Nederlands/Praag
- junior recruiter/across Europe with Dutch
- Quality Control Valideringsingejör
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike