Paralegal/ Denied Boarding Litigation Exec
Paralegal/ Denied Boarding Litigation Exec - Swansea - Full Time - 4 Month Contract - £100 - £115pd limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to take up a short term contract in Swansea.
You will be working in a Customer Contact Centre in Swansea comprising of 260 FTE's and has a very family feel.
This role will involve working amongst a team of customer service agents that speaks to customers with queries relating to pre and post travelling as well as a small social media team.
You role will involve looking after and managing claims relating to the denied boarding regulations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Role focuses specifically on EU261/2004 Flight Delay Regulations and applicable binding caselaw (and associated airline policy etc)
- Preparing case documents
- Briefing the council
- Gathering witness statements and schedules
- Compliance with court orders, deadlines and service
- Ensuring all documents are auditable
- High volume of delay compensation claims
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Experience of working as a Paralegal
- Expertise on the EC 261/2004 Flight Delay regulations and applicable binding case law
- Ability to cope in a high pressure environment
The rate for this position is £100 - £115pd limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Swansea.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Software Engineer
- SAP HR Configurer
- Specialty Doctor
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Senior Production Scientist
- TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Business analyst
- Transport Operations Solution Architect
- Senior Electrical Facilities Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Mechanical Technician
- Senior Customer Quality Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (SALESFORCE)-HOME WORKING
- Linux Lead
- Penetration Tester
- ICT Project Manager - Library Services
- Health and Social Care Assessor, Greenwich