RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - AWARD WINNING TRAINING
Apply now to take the first step in your career as Recruitment Consultant with NonStop Recruitment; a growing company looking to go global by 2019.
Be part of our continual and future success.
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Building in London and Danube House in Prague.
We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for motivated people to come and join us on our amazing journey.
The career starts in Prague, Czech Republic, where we have our own in-house training and development team.
Our Award winning training within the first few months of your career will allow you to progress quickly, and have a fundamental knowledge required to be successful.
You will have your own designation Team Leader, experienced in your niche market, to learn from and who offers support and advice every step of the way.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will take the first step to develop your career into becoming a key expert for a given market on an international scale.
Depending on your development, after 6-10 months period you will have an option to move to our London or Swiss office or stay in Prague.
We offer first year on target earnings £22,000 - £34,000, with relocation package provided if you are moving to Prague.
What's in it for you:
, A Training Program in Recruitment in Europe, that come highly recommended;
, A diverse international environment with consultants from all over the globe;
, The opportunity to work in your own niche autonomous market to build and run as professional Recruitment Consultant;
, A team of development managers and divisional consultant supporting you;
, Join an amazing office in Prague, and then the option move to one of our other offices in Europe: London, Portsmouth, or Zug;
, One of the most competitive commission structure and earning potential.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
, The ambition to work in a fast paced sales environment;
, Enjoy working in a goal and target orientated environment;
, The willingness to work in an excellent team environment, where you will be rewarded directly for your hard work; both through our excellent commission scheme and company holidays and dinners;
, Fluent in English and German.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on: +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, commercial recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, Education, English, UK, England, DACH region, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, BeNeLux, commission, French, Dutch, Internal Recruitment, entry level job
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SEO specialist- transition into the Med Tech Field
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Financial Specialist - Pharma - Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria Elettronica / Start Up Medicale
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- Assistenz für die Geschäftsleitung 50% - Eine völlig neue Ära!
- IT-Administrator Cloud wanted. Enter the Blockchain Industry!
- PV Officer - Nottingham - Global Brand Opportunity
- Junior District Manager - Cosmetics - West Germany
- Recruiter settore Healthcare Italiano – Azienda Internazionale
- STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL MARKET - SAS PROGRAMMER
- Calling All Drug Safety Associates - High Wycombe Area
- Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
- Financial Specialist-Med Tech-Austria
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
- Duty Team Social Worker-Ongoing Contract- Stability
- QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
- Child Protection- New Year, New Career- New You!
- Counselling Psychologist - families in crisis