Mane are currently recruiting for a CPCS 360 Driver to cover various sections of disused track between Bicester (Oxfordshire) and Milton Keynes.
The works will mainly involve machine and hand dug excavation work across the line and you will be required to operate a 3 tonne machine.
To be considered for this position as a 360 Driver/ Excavator Operator you must hold the following:
, CPCS 360 Excavator - Below 10 Tonne
, Sentinel with either PTS AC/ DCCR or (ICI) Industry Common Induction with (NR IND) Network Rail
The successful 360 Driver/ Excavator Operator will be required to work midweek days - 8 hours minimum with weekends further into the contract.
If you are interested in this position as a '360 Driver' then please submit a CV or contact Liam in the Mane Rail team.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Electro Mechanical Fitter with CSCS
- Electricians and Electrical Testers
- M&E Section Engineer
- B1 Licensed Engineer
- Car Prepper
- Car Prepper/Polisher
- Surface Mount Technician
- Overhead Linesman (OLEC 2 and OLEC 3)
- Comms Engineers & Installers
- OLE Senior Supervisor
- CNC Miller
- Tyre Fitter
- PCB Assembler
- Control Panel Wirer/ Machine Wirer
- SMT Machine Operator
- Mechanical Fitter ~ Special Purpose Machinery
- PCB Reworker
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Naval Architecture