Corporate Communications Advisor
Corporate Communications Advisor - Sunderland - Full Time - 3 Month Contract - £14.80ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Communications Advisor to confidently promote our client's brand.
This role will involve planning, writing, editing, co-ordinating and publishing content for various channels, including the website, media, social media and print.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Responding to incoming media enquires
- Preparing news stories for print and broadcast media
- Coordinating media events
- Drafting feature articles for trade and print media
- Managing the media database
- Managing the content management systems for the website and intranet
- Assuming responsibility for the social media platforms
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Day to day media activities for the service
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Experience of working for a large organisation in a similar role
- Experience of providing communications advice
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of developing and implementing internal and external communications plans
- Experience of writing and producing communications materials e.g.
press releases, articles, staff bulletins and social media postings
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Experience of working with online platforms in a professional environment, including websites, intranets and social media
The rate for this position is £14.80ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week, but you must be able to offer some flexibility for if any evening/weekend work is required.
There is free parking on site, a canteen and a gym.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Sunderland, some local and national travel may be required.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- CONTRACT QUALITY ENGINEER- HERTS-RATE DOE
- Category Specialist -IT
- Procurement Specialist (Estates & FM)
- Internal Communications Manager
- Bank IV Therapy Nurses
- IT Support Engineer
- Project Engineer 12 month FTC
- Data Analyst
- HSEQ Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Software Developer
- CONTRACT C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER-HERTS
- Change & Knowedge Manager
- CONTRACT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER-GALWAY-RATE DOE
- Principal HSE Advisor
- Senior Project/Programme Manager
- CONTRACT PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER-HANTS
- Quality Technician - Electrical/Mechanical - Bath
- Computer Vision & Navigation Engineer
- Chemotherapy Community Nurse (RGN) - Essex