Spa Therapist (16 hours - Saturday/Sunday)
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role, you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with 17 properties in the UK and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels.
The Spa Therapist role involves a range of duties, including: ensuring all treatments and consultations are maintained with a high standard of professionalism and customer care, taking bookings, maintaining high standards of cleanliness in your area of work, upselling products and treatments thus maximising leisure club revenues, whilst ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered at all times.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Spa Therapist role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience of working in a similar environment and hold relevant therapist qualifications, have proven experience of achieving targets through upselling and be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Spa Therapist position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Night Auditor
- Assistant Night Manager
- HR Manager - Dual Site (Fixed Term)
- Accounts Assistant
- Breakfast/ Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Maintenance Manager
- Banquet Waiter/Waitress
- Bar Person
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Room Attendant
- Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Restaurant Manager
- F&B Assistant
- Concierge / Guest Services Assistant