French Financial Accountant JM
A leading Commercial Company based in West London are due to be recruiting for a fluent speaking French Financial Accountant on a contractual basis .
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant or hold an equivalent European Qualification.
You will also possess an excellent knowledge of JDE.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Ensure proper processing of daily transactions in the general ledger for all EMEA entities.
- Assist department managers with ensuring all purchase requisitions are reviewed for policy compliance and general ledger coding prior to entry into the accounting system.
- Responsible for timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for US, in accordance with closing schedule on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of lead schedules for month-end review.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all cash reconciliations at the end of each month.
- Responsible for month end accruals into general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Tax Department to provide information and guidance for VAT accruals and payments.
- Assist with analytical review of period results.
- Maintain highest level of user proficiency of JDE accounting system.
- Assist other team members with system or policy issues.
- Assist with requests from internal and external auditors.
- Assist with informational requests from Tax Department.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley key controls in areas of responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must meet monthly, quarterly and annual closing deadlines.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Person Specification -
- English and French to a high level of fluency(written and spoken)
- Part qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA or its equivalent within Europe ( QBE EU qualification)
- Demonstrable experience in financial reporting, preparation of statutory accounts, implementation of new accounting standards etc essential
- Experience in French GAAP, IFRS, and UK GAAP, US GAAP
- Proven track record and experience of JDE
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate at matrix levels, both written and verbal Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional teams and influence senior
- management within a market
- Ability to communicate & comprehend financial data in a relevant and concise way
- Self motivated and displays initiative in solving problems
- Ability to plan and manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Debbie Webb/Jessica Mundyi directly if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment on: 01895 202 360 / 01895 255 007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Electronics Engineer
- Recruitment Team Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Payments Assistant (12 Month Contract)
- Service Administrator **
- Office Manager
- Marketing and PR coordinator
- Client Experience Administrator
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Customer Service Administrator
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Part-time)
- Production Test Engineer
- Account Manager
- Administration Assistant - Entry Level
- Warehouse Operative
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Part time 1st Line IT Support / Software / Application Support
- French&German speaking General Ledger Accountant