Sales Support Consultant
Travel Sales Support Consultant required for a Renowned Travel Agents in Chester who pride themselves on delivering exceptional service and attention for detail.
You will be working alongside the sales team offering the highest levels of service possible.
Working as a Sales Support Consultant you will take ownership of clients bookings ensuring that all details are accurate, all arrangements are in order of the client's expectations at all times.
You will assist with amendments, cancellations, special requests and upsell of any ancillary products.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
, Checking all relevant documentation ensuring that all bookings details are accurate
, Adding any extras and special requests, pre booked seats, flight meals and special assistance
, Process any amendments and cancellations
, Assist with any in-resort queries
, Chase suppliers for confirmation of booking elements
, Produce final holiday documents
, Deliver exceptional customer care and build customer relationships
To apply for this Travel Support Role you will need to have a good understanding of the Travel Industry.
You will be a proactive and highly motivated individual who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
You will be offered a salary of £14,000 - £15,000 plus benefits.
Travel Trade Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Spanish Speaking Groups & Incentives Executive
- Travel Back-Office System Support Executive - Inbound DMC
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Flight and Ticketing Executive
- Travel Product Executive
- Part Time Foreign Exchange Consultant - Market Harborough
- Operations Executive
- Concierge Consultant
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Tailor Made Travel Team Manager - Hamps/Surrey Border
- Sales Coach
- Customer Service Executive
- On Board Cruise Consultant
- Ski Sales Account Manager
- Flights and Ticketing Specialist
- Visa Operations Executive
- Travel Consultant - Full or Part-time
- Long-haul Travel Consultant - Winchester