Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Edlerly Nursing Home
St Johns Wood, London
Full or Part Time
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a registered general nurse for an elderly nursing home in St Johns Wood, London.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Committed and dedicated.
- A confident communicator.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years' service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Long service rewards
- Annual staff recognition awards
For further information about this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Edlerly Nursing Home Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Edlerly Nursing Home Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Edlerly Nursing Home medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, north west london, north west london, north west london
More Jobs from Eclypse Recruitment
- Registered Nurse - Homecare IV Therapy
- Residential Home Manager
- Staff Nurse - Nights
- Staff Nurse – Days
- Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
- Deputy Manager - RGN/RMN - £40k
- Assistant Director of Operations
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) – Days
- Care Home Manager
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - RGN/RMN
- Clinical Lead - RGN/RMN
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
- Deputy Home Manager (RGN)
- Clinical Lead - Elderly Nursing Home
- Registered General Nurse (Part Time)