Principal Scientist (m/w) 100%
Principal Scientist (m/w) 100%
NonStop has partnered with a world leading CRO (Contract research organisation) to finish a recruitment project to help expand their lab team in Zurich.
This organisation is one of the major companies in the world and have partnerships with large pharma and also small upcoming biotechs.
One thing they can guarantee is that you will be involved in some of the most interesting and innovative projects available.
For this role they are looking for an experienced manager to lead a small team of scientists (Around 6 professionals).
The team will mainly focus on LCMS (Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry) bioanalytical assays for products with small and large molecules.
Due to the level of the role and specialisation our client is looking for experienced managers with also a background in bioanalytical development.
The role is English speaking but a good level of German is also needed.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Andrew Dixon, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on +41 (0)435 0808 17 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within quality assurance for the healthcare industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland and the EU.
bioanalytical, assay, development, chemistry, biochemistry, Switzerland, CH, 0041, +41, method validation, method development, manager, management, leadership, Zurich, Basel, Lab, R&D, Scientist
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum + Benefits P
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0041 435 08 0817
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-14 16:51:21 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK
- Locum Team Manager – Court Work – Team Stability
- MASH - Social Worker - Telephone Interviews
- Territory Manager Urology - North/Central London
- Application Scientist - German Speaker - Cambridge
- Application Scientist - French/German - Cambridge, UK
- Territory Manager Urology - South West UK
- Microbiology Sales Specialist - Entry To Sales - Switzerland