Staff Grade A&E/Emergency - Northern Ireland
Multi-award winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking Staff Grade locums to fill A&E roles in Northern Ireland.
Potential candidates must be highly experienced to ensure the best level of healthcare is provided to all patients in a fast-paced emergency department.
As an emergency doctor, you may be required to work with little or no patient history, drawing on your experience and clinical skills to treat and diagnose patients in a critical condition.
A calm and reassuring manner and the ability to give clear instructions under pressure are essential skills for this role.
The Trust is looking for an engaged and passionate candidate to join a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team.
You will have responsibility for the care of patients, as well as the supervision of more junior doctors.
Due to the nature of the role, you will often work autonomously and will be expected to demonstrate strong clinical acumen.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients and their families
- Emotional resilience, a calm temperament and the ability to work well under pressure
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SPR Locum in General Surgery - Wolverhampton
- Consultant Doctor A&E / Emergency Medicine
- SHO Locum in General Medicine - South West of England
- SPR in Emergency Medicine (A&E) - Manchester
- SPR Anaesthetics, permanent full-time - Cumbria
- NHS SPR in Obs & Gynae - West Midlands
- Medicine Consultant - Respiratory - Scotland (Central Belt)
- General Surgery SHO Locums in Scunthorpe at top NHS trusts
- SPR in Surgery/Urology - Edinburgh
- NHS SPR in Obs & Gynae - West Midlands
- Consultant Doctor in Medicine (Acute) - North West of England
- Stoke-On-Trent - SPR Doctor Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- Locum SPR Paediatric doctors - Peterborough
- Locum SPR Doctor Emergency Medicine (A&E) - Jan 2018 - 7 months
- Permanent full-time cardiothoracic surgeon in South Central
- Cardiologist Needed in London - Locum and Permanent Positions
- West Midlands - Physiotherapist - NHS Locums and Perm
- SHO Locum Opportunities - London
- Consultant Doctor in Histopathology/Cytopathology - Northampton
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Isle of Wight