Staff Grade A&E/Emergency - Northern Ireland
Multi-award winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking Staff Grade locums to fill A&E roles in Northern Ireland.
Potential candidates must be highly experienced to ensure the best level of healthcare is provided to all patients in a fast-paced emergency department.
As an emergency doctor, you may be required to work with little or no patient history, drawing on your experience and clinical skills to treat and diagnose patients in a critical condition.
A calm and reassuring manner and the ability to give clear instructions under pressure are essential skills for this role.
The Trust is looking for an engaged and passionate candidate to join a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team.
You will have responsibility for the care of patients, as well as the supervision of more junior doctors.
Due to the nature of the role, you will often work autonomously and will be expected to demonstrate strong clinical acumen.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients and their families
- Emotional resilience, a calm temperament and the ability to work well under pressure
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Physiotherapy Support Worker
- FY2/Trust SHO Paediatric- South East England
- Endoscopy Consultant - Colchester, South East England
- Clinical Fellow in Oncology - South East of England
- Emergency Medicine (A&E) SPR - Buckinghamshire
- Consultant in Rheumatology - North East England
- Consultant Dermatologist - West Midlands
- Consultant Emergency Medicine(A&E) - South West England
- Permanent - SPR Obs & Gynae, West Midlands
- SPR Emergency Medicine (A&E) - North West England
- SHO Perm in Neonates - Wales
- SHO General Surgery/ENT - North West England
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - North West England
- Consultant Emergency Medicine (A&E) London Area
- Consultant Geriatric Medicine - London
- NHS London - SHO Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- SHO General Surgery/ENT - London
- SHO in General Medicine - South East
- Wales - Paediatrics Nurse (Band 5) – Agency Positions Available
- Wales - RGN (Band 5) – Agency Positions Available