Pharmacovigilance Manager - do you want to live in Prague?
If you are looking to keep developing your career in pharmacovigilance and also want to be living in a central Europe capital, this is your chance!
A consultancy pharmacovigilance company is currently hiring for a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join their team in beautiful Prague.
Prague is a beautiful city in Central Europe where you can have from cultural experiences to active night life.
Prague is also a very safe city to live if you want to feel safe while walking the street or while taking your children to school.
So, if you are looking to develop your career in Central Europe, don't waste anymore time!
What we looking for:
- Scientific background
- 5 years experience in Pharmacovigilance (post-marketing)
- Leadership experience
What will you be doing:
You will be working the projects that involve third parties' vendors, participate in meetings related to the projects, participate in internal and external audits, participate in trainings and communicate with clients and authorities.
Interviews are already running so don't waste any more time and get in contact with Ana Pinho at email@example.com or +41 43 508 0817.
I am waiting for your call!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Food Technologist/ R&D-International focus-Swiss
- Product Management Lead-Respiratory-Med Tech
- RAF-QA Manager- MEDEV
- Entry level Quality Assurance Officer - Graduate
- MOD Data Scientist – Contractor
- Project Manager position - chemical leader
- SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE - MEDICAL DEVICE - MILAN
- Head of Clinical Affairs
- QUALITY AND REGULATORY MANAGER - MEDICALE - PARMA
- Automotive Apprentice Technical Trainer - UK WIDE
- Senior Flavorist for a Innovative Custom Flavor Designer
- Project manager Biotech. Dirigez le nouveau joyau biotech
- Manager des operations cliniques.la phase II de votre carrière
- Technico-Commercial Export.enrichissez votre multiculturalisme
- Back Office: Realta' Leader nel Settore – Nord Italia
- Graduate Development Program - Training in Prague
- Social Worker in CP Team- Permanent Contract-Career Progression
- QSW in Child Protection Team-Low Caseload - No Stress!
- History Teacher – January Start - Progression Opportunities
- QSW - Locality Team - Longer-term Stable Contract