Company/Commercial Lawyer - (Part Time, 18hrs per week)
Company/Commercial Lawyer – (Part Time, 18hrs per week)
12 month Fixed Term Contract starting January 2018 – part time (18 hours per week/worked over 2 to 5 days) hours to suit applicant.
Our client is a group which operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
One part of the group produces over 2,500 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
Through their scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services.
Another company within the group is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
A further company is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage.
Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical/diagnostics sectors.
The group now includes over 200 people with a leading edge turnover greater than £190 million.
They’ve recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
They are currently recruiting an in-house part time company/commercial lawyer for a 12 month maternity cover who can ensure that we continue to deliver an exceptional service.
You will have a range of key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure commercial and financial governance is in place, factoring considered risk/s, implementing appropriate processes and improvement initiatives as necessary;
- Provide advice to the business during the creation of formal RFIs/RFP/proposal responses including technical and commercial terms;
- Review contractual content and tailor/write/author parts of proposal/RFI/RFPs where necessary;
- Acts as main interface and subject matter expert to key stakeholders for all contractual related activities;
- Create, review risk registers where relevant; e.g.
corporate, contractual governance, etc.;
- Contribute to the development of the technical, commercial and financial solution to products and services;
- Present and communicate lessons learned after bid submission on selected proposals;
- Review Customer requirements and determines solutions in collaboration with the business;
- Question and challenge inputs to proposals looking through the 'Customers' eyes' to aid business development;
- Generate and maintain proposal activities/plan with milestones and dates;
- Perform all company secretarial duties across the group; e.g.
attend and minute meetings, Companies House filings; maintaining the books.
- Interface with specialist external firms where required, e.g.
litigation, IP, etc.;
The successful candidate should be educated to degree level or have equivalent industry experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Commercial environment or 2 PQE with operating as a Commercial Lawyer.
Experience of working within the pharmaceutical/healthcare environment would be desirable but not essential.
Our client is looking for a motivated lawyer with excellent technical and negotiation skills and an understanding of the importance of customer care. Taking a practical “common sense” approach, you will need to demonstrate sound commercial and legal judgment, and adapt to meet the needs of the business.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has shaken up the commercial world of aseptic manufacture and is the only independent company specialising in aseptic compounding.
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary £42K - £48K pro rata (dependent on experience)
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Our client is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date for applications is – 4th December 2017.
Interviews will take place on 18th December 2017.
You will be contacted by 8th December 2017 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Â£42k - 48k per year + Bonus+Pen+childcare++
- Location: Corsham, Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D171114K
- Posted: 2017-11-14 17:07:43 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Retail Sales Advisors - 16hrs - Menswear - Doncaster
- REGISTERED CHILDRENS HOMES MANAGER
- Technical Business Analyst - Warwick
- Flood Risk Consultant
- Flood Modelling and Flood Risk Consultant
- Retail Sales Advisor - Menswear -Part Time (7hrs) Carlisle
- Retail Sales Advisor - Menswear - Part Time (12 hrs) - Batley
- ASSISTANT MANAGER - Retail - Menswear/Fashion - Ross-on-Wye
- Menswear Retail Manager - Epsom, Surrey
- Store Manager - (Menswear Retail) - Fleetwood
- Retail Sales Advisor - 16hrs - Menswear - (Boundary Mill Colne)
- RETAIL MANAGER -Urgently required! Leading menswear company!
- Operations Manager - (CNC Milling / Aviation Manufacturing)
- Helpdesk Analyst
- Sales Manager - (London or Brighton)
- Business System Manager
- Chief Operations Officer - (COO)
- COMMERCIAL BOILER ENGINEER - (Gas Safe COCN1) National roles
- Outbound Sales Advisor - (Bury, BL9)
- Head Chef / Sous Chef - (Local accommodation available)