Recruitment Consultant - Tower Hill - up to £28k + OTE
Are you someone who loves working with people? Would you like the freedom to build your own business within in a business? Do you like the sound of going out on business meetings, with clients all over London? Would you like to work in lively office, with a buzzing fun loving environment, and company culture that is set to guarantee, that you will have a successful career in recruitment.
If you are an outgoing, big personality, who is target driven and likes to be rewarded finally for all your hard work, with lots of work social events throughout the month then this is the place for you.
JITR (Just IT Recruitment) are a multi-award winning IT Recruitment company based in Central London, with over 286 clients currently on our books, and we are getting bigger by the day, so now is a great time to be joining us.
As a company we are very much people orientated and looking after our staff's welfare & happiness is key to us.
Therefore, all new consultants are given a set career plan from day 1, clearly outlining what each person must do to reach their next promotion.
Our Consultants drive our client led relationships, activity and fee generation.
Working within teams, each Consultant has individual targets to deliver.
We operate an autonomous working environment and expect an innovative and solution approach.
Consultants focus on new business, managing existing client relationships and the Recruitment process.
·Achieves set targets and delivers on objectives agreed
·Has full capability with candidates and clients
·Acts as a brand champion for JITR
·Effectively cross sells all aspects of Just IT Group
·Generates high quality revenue generating candidates
·Generates success from sales calls
·Ensures all processes and compliance procedures are followed
·Evaluates and manages performance levels in line with company expectations
·Adds tangible value to business
·Consistent in performance levels and growth of desk
·Creates objectives to be checked by Team Leader
·Exceeding own revenue expectations - in green zone
·Delivers strong ratios for self and team
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
·Ability to deal with lots of different types of clients in a professional manner
·Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
·Knowledge of Web Development, Software Development, Networking or IT Infrastructure
·Highly professional, well presented and provides an excellent first impression of JITR
·Reliable, conscientious and has the ability to work independently and as part of a team
·Approachable and motivational
·Seeks to improve own ability
·Demonstrates continued drive & determination
·Advocate and supporters of change
·Contributory Pension Scheme
·Season Ticket Travel Loan
·Private Medical Insurance
·Subsidised Gym Membership
·Eye care Vouchers & Discounts
·Half days to give blood
·Free fruit, milk and soft drinks daily
·22 days holiday (25 for Leaders) & bank holidays increasing by 1 per year
·1 day additional holiday for your birthday
·Buy and sell holiday scheme
·Employee Assistance Counselling Service
·Weekly Sales Incentives
·Quarterly Company Event's
·Quarterly Top Billers Lunch
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Service Desk Analyst - Central London - £25,000-£30,000 p/a
- Graduate Quant Analyst Developer - London - Up to £50k
- IT Security Analyst - Central London - £55,000-£60,000 p/a
- Junior Frontend Developer - Central London – Up to £35000
- Chief Enterprise Architect - Home Based – Education - £100,000
- Mid fullstack .Net Developer - Central London – £55000
- Greenfield Lead .Net Developer - London - £75,000
- avaScript Developer with PHP – London – £40,000
- PHP Developer - (London, Hammersmith) - up to £35,000
- 1st 2nd Line Support- London, Victoria - £22-25k
- Service Desk Analyst– 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - £40k - £45k
- Leadership and Management Coach - London - up to £45,000
- Information Security Engineer-Central London-£55,000-£60,000p/a
- Printer Engineer – Tower Hamlets - £150 to £200 per day
- Frontend Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £45K
- Java Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £40,000
- Infrastructure & Project Engineer–Wandsworth–£45,000-£50,000p/a
- Service Desk Manager - Essex - £40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Project Manager - Essex - £35,000-£45,000 per annum
- 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst – Wandsworth – £25,000-£30,000p/a