Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k!
Deputy Manager - RGN/RMN
£19-19.50ph/salary circa £40,000
£2000 Welcome Bonus!
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team as a Deputy Manager at an elderly nursing home in Reigate, Surrey.
Nestled between Reigate Hills and the Heath, this is a home that oozes charm and character, offering first-class 24-hour nursing and residential care in Surrey.
Less than a five minute drive from the nearest rail station, we have plenty of local amenities on our doorstep.
About The Role
Working hand in hand with your General Manager, you'll help manage and develop the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident's life, maximising both their physical and mental wellbeing.
Whether you're making sure our operations run like clockwork, or deputising for the General Manager, you'll play a key role in the development of your team, your home and the group itself.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring care standards through regular audits
- Supervising clinical practice
- Ensuring we're meeting all regulatory requirements from H&S to learning and development
- Above all, you'll be a leader - recruiting and developing an exceptional team, providing them with a clear direction through regular meetings and mentoring, and delivering an impressive L&D programme that keeps everyone at the forefront of new clinical practice.
Together, you'll deliver person centered care that's second to none - and ensure your home has a reputation in the area that guarantees it goes from strength to strength.
- You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (General/ Mental health) and evidence of continued professional development alongside a teaching and mentor or supervision qualification.
- You also have plenty of experience of working with older people, including managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk.
- You've been a Clinical Mentor, too, and know how to support newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
- The commercial side of the business holds no mysteries for you, either - whether that's sales and marketing or sticking to budgets and driving down reliance on agency staff.
- With a can-do attitude, a passion for delivering better and better care, and a hands-on, inspiring leadership style, you'll prove invaluable.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector.
As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Welcome Bonus payment of up to £2000
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Please send your CV to Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0161 804 7555 to discuss further.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k!, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k! Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k! medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
More Jobs from Eclypse Recruitment
- Intermediate Care Nurse
- Scrub Nurse
- Nurse Team Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Endoscopy Nurse
- Residential Manager - Assisted Living Complex
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Clinical Lead
- Unit Nurse Manager - RMN or RNLD
- Staff Nurse - Up to £18ph!
- Registered General Nurse / Adult Nurse
- Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse
- RGN/RMN - Nights - Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse - £16ph
- Scrub Practitioner