Want to fly high in your next career move?
Sales driven, dynamic and fun loving Travel Consultant required!!!! - working for one of the UK's leading specialist tour operators to the USA.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Travel Consultant to join the team
As a Travel Consultant, the role will be arranging tailor made holidays that meet the individual needs of each client.
Sales are by telephone via high quality independent travel agents and also direct to clients.
, As an experienced travel professional, you will have a successful career in travel sales behind you.
, Experience in selling and travel to the USA is preferred but not essential.
, Excellent presentation and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are a must.
, You will be dedicated to high standards of customer care.
, You will also be sales driven, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
The starting salary for this travel consultant role is £ 20,000 to £ 30,000
The core hours are 5 days Monday to Saturday with one day off.
(Saturdays are by rota).
Office is open 9 to 5.30 but the successful candidate will be expected to work beyond those hours as necessary.
To apply for the Travel consultant position
Click 'Apply' to submit your CV.
This role is being managed by: Linda on 0203 887 9444 firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Latin America Travel Specialist
- Experienced Travel Consultant!
- Travel Advisor
- Incoming Operations Executive (French Speaking)
- Africa Travel Specialist
- Worldwide Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Group Reservations Executive - German Speaker
- Group Reservations Exec - Spanish Speaker
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Commission Only - Homeworking Travel Consultant
- America Travel Specialist
- GALILEO - BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Business Travel Consultant - Implant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Analyst
- VIP Airline Agent (Japanese Speaker)
- Travel Consultant
- Communications Coordinator
- Product Loading Team Leader (12 months)
- Senior Communications Manager Surrey