Regulatory Publisher - International Team - Brussels
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Publisher to strengthen their international operational team.
The regulatory operations team just reorganised and put in place their own renewed model for operations, which is implemented and improved according to own experience and will be easier to work with.
This leading company has already a diverse and big product portfolio but they also keep investing in new discoveries, noticeable by their strong pipeline.
Therefore it is the right time to join the company and have more future career progression opportunities (in 1 of the top 3 pharmaceutical companies).
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or IT
- Some years practical experience within publishing in regulatory operations (eCTD)
- Experience with publishing tools: Liquent Insight Publisher,
- Knowledge of EU regulations
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project, Documentum
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
In this role, you will work with minimal supervision because you report to the Executive Director in UK.
You can use your expertise, take initiative and feel more responsible.
Next to that, you will still get support from your publishing team leader and the Executive Director.
They have a long experience where you can learn from to develop your skills.
Do you feel ready for the next step? Please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 2 891 98 99.
If you are not interested and you know someone else, do not hesitate to pass on their contact details.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Key words: Regulatory Affairs/Operational/eCTD/Tracking/Belgium/Belgique/Belgie/RA/EMEA/EU/CIS/Europe/International/Cross-functional/Common Technical Document/Submissions/Publishing/Publisher
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Software Developer - Augmented Reality
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted