Regulatory Submission Planner - Cross-Functional - Brussels
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Submission Planner to strengthen their international operational team.
As a part of the European Regulatory team, you will have contact with international authorities and coordinate internal teams so you will have a good overview and can lead projects to success.
This leading company has already a diverse and big product portfolio but they also keep investing in new discoveries, noticeable by their strong pipeline.
Therefore it is the right time to join the company and have more future career progression opportunities (in 1 of the top 3 pharmaceutical companies).
- Scientific Degree, minimum a Master Degree
- Some years of working experience within Operational Regulatory Affairs: eCTD, tracking systems, guidelines,…
- Knowledge of EU regulations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
In this role, you will work with minimal supervision because you report to the director in UK.
You can use your expertise, take initiative and feel more responsible.
In the end, it is because of your strong organisation and planning that you will bring breakthrough medicines to patients in need.
Do you feel ready for the next step? Please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me on +32 2 891 98 99.
If you are not interested and you know someone else, do not hesitate to pass on their contact details.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Key words: Regulatory Affairs/Operational/eCTD/Tracking/Belgium/Belgique/Belgie/RA/EMEA/EU/CIS/Europe/International/Cross-functional/Common Technical Document/Submission/Planning/Publishing/Publisher
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Clinical Psychologist - families in crisis
- Clinical Psychologists - move to the West Midlands!
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- REACH Beauftragter – berufliche Weiterentwicklung
- Partially Home Based! Senior RA Specialist
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Product Manager - Prescription - Free Medicine
- Product Manager Export- Great Organizational Culture!
- PV Associate - Immediate Start At Small Local Company
- Promotion from within, RA Associate Director
- PenTester- führen und technisch leiten- Home-Office Deutschland
- Energy Manager for leading pharmaceutical company
- Opportunità imperdibile per Energy Manager
- Key Account Manager Switzerland – fast process!
- Mechanical Design Engineer – Travel the World!
- Fostering Roles in Scotland - Part Time and Homebased
- Business Development Manager - Medical Communications - USA
- Year 2 Teacher – Improving Community School, West London
- Regulatory Toxicologist - Pole Tox - Paris
- Psychotherapy Roles – Choose your Career Path