Do you want to use your people skills and business nous to help change lives? Join YTKO’s team as an Enterprise Advisor to start a rewarding career helping budding entrepreneurs establish new businesses and helping existing businesses to unleash their growth potential.
Thanks to funding from the European Regional Development Fund and our partners we have an exciting new opportunity for you to make a real impact through your work.
If you are open-minded, a supporter of diversity, if you’re able to build rapport with people from all walks of life and you’re looking for a rewarding role, you might be just who we’re looking for to join our small team in Bournemouth.
We work with enterprising individuals and small businesses in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, helping them to achieve their potential and supporting the economic growth of East Dorset.
You’ll be a linchpin for our clients' strategy, planning and preparation activities to ensure that their business is able to succeed, facilitating life-changing journeys and lightbulb moments for our clients.
Your colleagues in the Enterprise Hub will be 4 experienced business start-up and growth advisors and a Client Relationship Manager and Client Record Officer.
You’ll work as a team drawing on each other’s strengths and expertise to give the very best service to all of our clients and to hit our government targets.
It’s a small team so we’re looking for someone who’s ready to get stuck in and work together to achieve our goals.
- Strategic level experience and expertise in 1 of the following: marketing, sales, finance
- Experience of supporting small business growth and sustainability
- Experience of delivering training sessions to groups and individuals
- Comfortable shifting as appropriate between coach and mentor
- Able to manage and prioritise a caseload to achieve contractual targets
- Managing and progressing a caseload of clients through their business planning or growth journeys
- Conducting diagnostics and supporting clients to develop their business start-up and growth plans
- Challenging with diplomacy and providing outstanding client care, balanced with an efficient approach to your role
- Ensuring compliance with contractual requirements - this is a funded project meaning you'll have paperwork responsibilities
- Working as part of a small team
YTKO Group is a successful private sector business with more than 30 years’ combined private and public sector expertise in supporting new entrepreneurs, established businesses and corporates.
The Group’s mission is to support the creation and enable the growth of more than 10,000 companies, who together will contribute more than £1 billion per annum to the British economy by 2020 and over half this work is delivered on a not-for-profit basis.
YTKO has raised over £40 million for clients from a wide range of debt, grant and equity sources, many of whom have previously been unable to access finance.
It has also created and executed effective business and market growth strategies for all kinds and sizes of businesses, largely through its private sector arm, Versio.
Bev Hurley CBE, the Chief Executive of YTKO Group was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion in 2011 and a C.B.E.
For more information, go to: www.ytko.com
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this post, please apply here to see the full job description where you can also download the application form and Equal Opportunities form.
Once completed these should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords Enterprise, Advisor, Business, Start-up, Coach, Advice, Guidance
More Jobs from Hiring People
- iSeries Consultant
- Technical Project Manager
- C# .NET DEVELOPER
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Customer Service Operative
- Sales Advisor (Graphics & Signs)
- Sales and Marketing Assistant - full or part time
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graduate Employee Support Officer
- Area Sales Manager
- Quality System Administrator
- Quality Control Technician
- Customer Services Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Admin & Office Support
- Admin & Office Support