£28 - £32 per hour
About the role
My client, a Local Authority in the South East of England, is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist (OT) to join them on a locum basis.
They are looking to interview and appoint immediately, which means you will have the opportunity to start your new role as soon as possible.
In this position, you will be working with adults with disabilities.
The team works primarily with long term conditions in a community setting, where the post holder will be responsible for assessing for and implementing a variety of interventions e.g.
DFGs, equipment, minor adaptations, manual handling, housing and supporting carers.
Please apply if you are an Occupational Therapist with experience in working with adults.
You must also have manual handling and major adapts experience and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work / Occupational Therapy Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK