Operations Engineer - Dublin CC
Based in Dublin city centre my client are a start up company who have been gaining traction in their niche market over the past year.
Their product is innovative and award-winning and they have huge global plans for 2018.
The infrastructure department is growing steadily with a lot of headcount available for the next 12 months.
The immediate need is for an experienced operations engineer with strong Linux ops experience and hands on deployment skills.
Ideally someone who has worked in a start up environment before and is comfortable working in a fast paced an ever changing landscape.
A broad range of technical skills are necessary as well as a passion for building something great and being part of a company that could be the next big thing in their industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
- Strong Linux Operations experience.
- Hands on AWS experience.
- Hands on VMware skills.
- Strong networking.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong scripting - bash/python.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Previous start-up experience desirable.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Test Automation Engineer
- Java Applications Developer
- Operations Engineer - Dublin CC Start Up
- Senior Frontend Developer
- Programme Manager
- QA Automation Contract - Dublin
- Software Developer (C++)
- Business Analyst - Daily Rate Contract - Insurance
- Senior IT Field Service Engineer - Dublin
- Business Analyst - Dublin City Centre
- Senior Network Engineer - Dublin
- Senior .Net Software Engineer - Dublin
- .Net Software Engineer - Dublin
- CCIE Network Engineer - South Dublin
- Senior Front End Developer (Dublin)
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant **HOT DESK**
- Fullstack Java Developer
- DevOps Engineer – Dublin Daily Rate Contract
- .Net Software Developer – Wexford
- Senior Project Manager