Network Engineer - Contract Limerick
Network Engineer - Limerick Contract
Contract: 12 Months
I am working with a client who are currently seeking a talented Network Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company and their customers are not impacted by network outages.
It will be your responsibility to design and implement a high-level network strategy to ensure that network issue are dealt with efficiently and effectively, but also anticipate and react to possible future issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- IT Qualification (Third Level)
- 5-10 years relevant experience
Skills You Will Provide:
- Excellent networking skills including CCNA & CCNP.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and technologies such as DNS, OSPF, HTTP& MPLS
- Experience working with Cisco and Juniper routers
- Experience in programming with Python and Perl
- Experience in data, voice and wireless network infrastructures
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Third Level Network Engineer, Limerick, IT
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Systems Administrator - Dublin - 40-45K
- Business Analyst
- C/C++ Software Developer
- Senior Software Developer – Dublin (North)
- Senior Front End Software Developer (Dublin)
- Senior Java Developer - Contract
- Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
- Data Engineer
- Senior PHP Developer
- IT Security Manager - FS - Dublin
- Senior Front End Developer (Galway)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business Analyst - Mobile App / Digital (Contract)
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Front End Developer
- .Net Developer – Central Dublin
- IT Lead Network & Security Engineer - Dublin
- Business Analyst
- QA Test Automation - Immediate Contract