Clinical Psychologist - collaborative and caring team!
Here's your chance to be part of a collaborative and caring multi-disciplinary team in the West Midlands!
Our client provides assessment, intervention and rehabilitation for adults with various mental health issues.
You'll be helping individuals and groups with complex learning disabilities such as autism, personality disorders and chronic psychosis which means every day will be varied and interesting.
This is a fantastic position that will give you the challenge you're looking for!
You'll also be given a level of autonomy and be directly involved in the development and implementation of treatment programs.
Being hands-on, you can be confident that you can really make a positive impact.
The salary is competitive at £33,000 to £40,000 per annum based on the level of your previous experience.
An induction program and ongoing training will also be provided, so you can benefit from a supportive environment.
- a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (HCPC registered)
- an understanding of the Mental Health Act (1983)
- an enhanced DBS check (we can assist you with this)
- 2 references
Interviews are happening soon, so call Helen McKissick today on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're looking for? Give Helen a call anyway to discuss other interesting opportunities in your area.
NonStop Education is the fastest growing, leading education specialist in the UK with expert consultants each focusing on specific geographies in order to provide in depth support.
Committed to providing the best service, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
Everything we do is underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK