Engineer Implant IC Design - Analog Designer - Austrian Med Dev
Engineer Implant IC Design - Analog Designer - Austrian Med Dev industry
For our client based in scenic Austria, we are looking for Designer/developer with a strong industry background in Analog IC design.
Daily tasks tasks will be the
- Design of new analog modules for mixed-signal integrated circuits in hearing implants
- Circuit and system design, layout, verification and mixed A/D integration
- Extensive use of modern CAD tools and development of efficient customised methods
- Cooperation with internal users and external consultants
- Contributions to complete analog/digital IC design cycle, from specification to silicon evaluation and application
As such, a suitable profile would include a background in Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software Design, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Microelectronics or related subject.
- Preferably 3-5 years' experience in analog CMOS IC design and use of CAD tools, ideally spent in the Medical Devices industry and with a working knowledge of the MDD and ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
- (additional digital design knowledge would be advantageous)
- High motivation for accurate and robust precision engineering work
- Excellent communication skills in English required, German basic preferred
- Highly motivated, independent and target oriented as well as positive appearance and collaborative skills
For more information on this vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org including Zeugnisse / Employment records and scanned copies of training certifications.
For industry news and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics sectors, please join my Linked group ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK