As part of one of the oldest organisation's worldwide, this entity has grown their presence within Australia in recent years in the Bioscience field.
Operating in a niche space within a very competitive market, this company has always been highly regarded for their compliance and smooth processes.
Due to this growth, a role has been created as a Marketing/Sales analyst, to support two teams.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, with indirect reporting to the Business Manager and Managing Director, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Report preparation in MS Excel to include sales and marketing, providing information to drive sales
- Manage sales forecast interface with production planning and sales team
- Updating team and communicating order information to sales
- Conduct market research / surveys as directed by Marketing Manager and Business Manager
- Manage promotional material product and distribution
- Provide marketing support for conference / meetings / tradeshows / overseas visitors
- Analyse trends / activity on social media in each business segment
- Act as support to Senior Managers and Managing Director
The successful candidate will be degree qualified with experience in analytics and reporting within Excel.
Therefore, you must have intermediate MS Excel skills, which include Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
As you will be partnering with the Sales and Marketing team and updating the Managing Director on figures, excellent communication skills will be necessary.
This role will give you the potential to step up in future into a more senior position, but also provide the right grounding with a very hands-on and diverse role, as opposed to an overly specialised, monotonous role in a larger team.
An interest in the Bioscience industry will be an advantage and working in a varied role with close access to senior managers is what you will gain.
If you are interested and feel the role matches your experience, please apply directly or contact Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Marketing/Sales Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Representative
- Executive Assistant
- Admin Assistant - Chatswood
- Accounts Receivable and Payroll Officer
- Systems Administrator - North Ryde
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Document Production Specialist
- Legal Secretary - Disputes Resolution
- Office Manager
- Board Support Officer
- Float Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Various Temp, Contract & Permanent
- Conveyancing Paralegal
- Office Manager
- Warehouse - Pick and Pack
- Finance Business Partner
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant