Lacktechniker als F&E Spezialist, Industrielacke, Osnabrück
My client are an Industrial Coatings company who are located in the scenic area around Bielefeld, with lots of local attractions and a very family-friendly feel with lots of countryside, it's a great place to live which offers good down-time outside of work.
The company you will be joining are a medium sized family owned company who are very focused on keeping their employees happy and motivated, so they offer a free impartial service for anyone that is having problems in their personal life and they also work hard to find solutions for employees in their work life, so it's an environment where you will get a lot of support and help in your work and home life.
You will be joining the company as Lacktechniker as part of their R&D team.
With 2 seperate laboratories split between waterborne and solventborne systems, you have the choice to step into the team which fits your technical expertise best, so you can get the best out of yourself with the company.
The company specialise in Industrial Coatings systems and they develop, manufacture and distribute their own range of coatings systems to companies across Europe and the Middle-East, so they are an international company with the opportunity to get exposure to different cultures and environments.
- Development of new coatings systems & formulation of test-samples (80%)
- Applications testing on plastic and metal substrates (15%)
- Raw materials testing and analysis (5%)
- Qualification as Lacktechniker or Lackingenieur with a few years experience in the development of Water-borne coatings systems
- Team-player mentality with willingness to work on challenging but rewarding R&D projects
- German at B2 level above required for daily use, comfort in English of benefit
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please send an up-to-date version of your Lebenslauf/CV to Arthur Mills at email@example.com.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the position then please call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
Arthur Mills is a Senior Consultant & Headhunter specialising in Research and Development in the Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks industries across Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
He offers positions at all seniorities and typically recruits for the following positions: R&D Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker/Lackingenieur, R&D Group Leader, R&D Laboratory Manager, R&D Manager, R&D Director.
If you are an R&D professional in this area and you are looking for opportunities then please contact him for a confidential discussion about potential job opportunities.
If you want to hire R&D employees for your company then please contact him so he can advise you on the best candidates available in the market.
Arthur is part of NonStop Chemical which is a Headhunting & Recruitment Company specialising in niche-market services for clients & candidates in the Chemical Raw Material, Agrochemical, Cosmetic and Paints/Coatings/Inks industries across Europe.
Established in 2008, we have developed a reputation for ethical, high-quality recruitment services as well as in-depth technical knowledge within our markets.
We can help you in the following areas: R&D (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), Technical Sales (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), REACh (CLP/SDS/Registration/Compliance), Toxicology/Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical/Geo-Environmental/Contaminated Land, Procurement (Chemical Raw Materials).
Waterborne / Solventborne / Coatings / Industrial Coatings / Formulation / R&D / Research & Development / Paint / Lacquers / Varnish / Germany / Chemistry / Chemicals / German / Wasserbasiert / Lösesmittel / Beschichtungen / Industrielacke / Formulierung / F & E / Forschung & Entwicklung / Lack / Deutschland / Chemie / Deutsch
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK