Business Analyst WANTED! - ISEB NEEDED
DEFRA is looking for a Business Analyst to join the West Midlands office
Are you a professional with experience in the public health sector? Are you looking for the next exciting assignment? Do you see yourself working in West Midlands?
If the answer is YES, YES and YES, you are the right person for this job.
As Business Analyst in DEFRA, you will be working as part of the Field Service Management (FSM) project development take responsibility for defining and documenting Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) business requirements across multiple work areas to enable system design and the delivery of the FSM tool.
The Ideal candidate will have:
, 5 years experience as business analyst
, ISEB qualification
, Proactive and problem solving approach
, BPSS security clearance
If you meet those requirements and feel up for the role, please send a Word Format CV NOW to Georgia Stati at G.Stati@nonstop-chemical.com the deadline is tomorrow!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK