Development Specialist, Waterborne UV Coatings, Hannover
As a Coatings Developer you will joining and Industrial Coatings company who have just finished building a brand new Production & Laboratory facility on-site at their headquarters in Hannover with state-of-the-art Laboratory equipment which will allow them to develop the next generation of coatings.
Having just hired two new development specialists at the end of 2016 they are now looking to take on one more developer to for their water-borne laboratory which develops products for the Wood Coatings market.
The company you will be joining are an international coatings company that develop, manufacture and distribute their own range of coating systems.
With an established reputation in the market for high quality coatings, over 1,500 staff worldwide and and sales offices and manufacturing facilities in over 40 countries worldwide, it's a company with extensive development prospects for new staff in the future.
The company specialise in wood coatings systems for furniture, industrial, flooring and architectural applications and are the biggest competitor in this area with over four times as many staff as their closest rival in the industry, ensuring they have the best brand reputation in the sector, making them a highly valuable employer to work for which will help to greatly boost your CV profile.
Your role in the business will be to develop the next generation of waterborne coatings for the Wood Coatings sector, working as part of a highly experienced and knowledgable development team who are experts in this field, allowing you to pool your knowledge and greatly develop your technical skills.
With 4 developers in the laboratory and a further 2 joining later this year, you will be working in a growing team which will give you the opportunity to step into a more senior position in the next 3-4 years.
- Over 1,500 staff worldwide with 250 staff on-site at their headquarters in Hannover
- Production and R&D sites in 12 countries worldwide with an additional presence in a further 30 countries through their sales and distribution network
- Specialist Manufacturer, Developer & Distributor of Coatings for wood substrates
- Clear growth strategy for the next 5 years under a new management board
- Centralised head-office includes Sales, Marketing, R&D, Applications and Production on-site
- Flat management hierarchies & short decision making processes ensures a highly competitive product range
- Development of new products & re-development of existing formulations in the laboratory
- Applications testing on-site with customers which will require travel between 20-30%
- Working with quality and colorimetry teams to perform quality checks
- Raw materials testing & analysis
- Collaborating with Sales teams at the end of the Product Development cycle to provide technical specifications
- Qualification as Lacklaborant or Lacktechniker
- Minimum 2 years experience in formulations development
- Proven knowledge of developing water-borne or UV protective coating systems
- Business German required for day-to-day use.
English of benefit.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please send an up-to-date version of your Lebenslauf/CV to Arthur Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the position then please call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
Arthur Mills is a Senior Consultant & Headhunter specialising in Research and Development in the Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks industries across Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
He offers positions at all seniorities and typically recruits for the following positions: R&D Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker/Lackingenieur, R&D Group Leader, R&D Laboratory Manager, R&D Manager, R&D Director.
If you are an R&D professional in this area and you are looking for opportunities then please contact him for a confidential discussion about potential job opportunities.
If you want to hire R&D employees for your company then please contact him so he can advise you on the best candidates available in the market.
Arthur is part of NonStop Chemical which is a Headhunting & Recruitment Company specialising in niche-market services for clients & candidates in the Chemical Raw Material, Agrochemical, Cosmetic and Paints/Coatings/Inks industries across Europe.
Established in 2008, we have developed a reputation for ethical, high-quality recruitment services as well as in-depth technical knowledge within our markets.
We can help you in the following areas: R&D (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), Technical Sales (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), REACh (CLP/SDS/Registration/Compliance), Toxicology/Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical/Geo-Environmental/Contaminated Land, Procurement (Chemical Raw Materials).
R&D / Research and Development / Coatings / Formulation / Paints / Waterborne Coatings / Wood Substrates / Metal Substrates / Chemicals / Chemistry / UV Curable / English / German / Germany / Forschung / Entwicklung / Beschichtungen / Formulierung / Lacke / Wasserbasislacke / Holzsubstrate / Metallsubstrate / Chemie / UV-härtbar / Englisch / Deutsch / Deutschland /
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Manager – Dynamische Arbeitsumgebung - Deutschland
- Social Worker – Fostering – Team Stability
- MASH- Start Working Now- EOE
- Medical Manager – Dynamic Work Environment – Germany
- Social Worker–Referral & Assessment–Low Caseload
- Senior Clinical Research in Belgium
- Family Support & Protection - Low Caseloads - £35/hr
- Purchasing - Great Location
- Purchasing - Progression Opportunities
- Sales respiratory, société en expansion !
- Recruiter settore Healthcare Italiano – Azienda Internazionale
- Délégué respiratoire, opportunité de carrière!
- Project manager IT for multiple projects
- Medical Director – based in Switzerland
- MSL International Team Leader
- Tecnico Commerciale Ampio Listino Prodotti zona Triveneto
- Tecnico Commerciale Senior Azienda in Crescita Area Veneto
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Specialista/Tecnologo Area oncologica - R&D, Roma Italy
- Carriera Medical Affairs per Medico Specializzato – Campania