Medical Affairs Manager - 2 New Product Launches Next Year
Our client was one of the first companies to enter the sector of rare diseases in Europe.
With a long tradition and credibility in this area, they have strong and well-known products on the market.
The main goal for the future is to constantly deliver new and improved treatment, so for the next year they have two launches upcoming, and you will be a part of that.
You will be responsible for products in your therapeutic are, and you will get to contribute from the beginning.
so it will keep things exciting for you.
Right now they are reinforcing their medical affairs team and they are looking to find someone who would be in this process from the beginning.
In that way, you will be involved in the hiring and you will get to choose your team members.
This will make the atmosphere more comfortable and you will work with people who fit your criteria.
- Develop local medical strategies in line with the brand
- In charge of launched and pre-launch products
- Training sales representatives
- Building relationships with stakeholders, patients healthcare professionals
- Lead a team of nurses and MSL
- University degree in pharmacy, medicine or life-science
- 3+ years of experience in Medical Affairs
- Experience in the field of Hematology
- Language skills in English and German
Interviews are happening over the next few weeks so if you find this opportunity interesting, do not hesitate and apply right away.
You can do that by sending your up to date CV in Word format on this email: A.Dobrosavljevic@nonstop-recruitment.com or by calling me, Anja Dobrosavljevic, on this number: +49 892 109 3363 | Int Ext: 3384.
If you are not interested but know someone who is, please, send them my way.
NonStop is part of the largest and most dynamic recruitment agencies in the Europe.
We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
If this is not for you, but you have someone in mind for the positions please do send me their contact information, we offer a referral bonus if we manage to get them the job.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior CRA - Svensktalande - Frankrike
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Editor – Opportunity to Mentor/Manage – London
- Regulatory Writing Lead – Expand a growing team – North West
- Ink Formulation Manager
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Development Chemist – Inks & Coatings
- Croquer les Affaires Réglementaires à pleines dents (H/F)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- Global Consultancy Recruiting! Geotech. (UK-Wide)
- Work on HS2 - Team Lead - Geotechnical/Birm.
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa
- Social Worker – Adoption – Team Stability
- Social Worker - R & A – Good Salary
- Train to Succeed - Relocate to Prague!
- Medical Director - Drug Safety Physician South UK