EMS Systems Engineer
EMS Systems Engineer needed to lead control system specification, design and integration for all Engine Control related projects.
You will lead a small team to specify system requirements for engine control system and components and develop associated DFMEA's and DVPs.
You will also lead the team to carry out EMS integration activities and application at both engine and vehicle level.
EMS Systems Engineer must also specify engine control software functions and support prototype development for both conventional and New Energy powertrain.
If you are interested in finding out more information the do not hesitate to get in touch and apply via the link below.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Electro Mechanical Fitter with CSCS
- Electricians and Electrical Testers
- M&E Section Engineer
- B1 Licensed Engineer
- Car Prepper
- Car Prepper/Polisher
- Surface Mount Technician
- Overhead Linesman (OLEC 2 and OLEC 3)
- Comms Engineers & Installers
- OLE Senior Supervisor
- CNC Miller
- Tyre Fitter
- PCB Assembler
- Control Panel Wirer/ Machine Wirer
- SMT Machine Operator
- Mechanical Fitter ~ Special Purpose Machinery
- PCB Reworker
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Naval Architecture