Territory Manager Urology - North/Central London
KA/168794/2 - Territory Manager Urology - International Medical Device Company - London, UK
A long standing medical device company with a strong reputation on a global scale are searching for a Territory Manager to maintain accounts and expand business across London, especially focusing on the North & Central areas.
This company boast multiple product portfolios, giving you access to vast career development opportunities both within and across different business units.
Their employee retention rate is at an all time high as a result of this, giving variety in terms of personal and professional growth.
You will work closely with the rest of the UK sales team who also enjoy spending time together socially and have a great team spirit, giving you a fun environment to work in.
As a Territory Manager, you will be expected to bring the following skills:
- At least 2 years of medical device sales experience
- Previous knowledge within the urology/incontinence field is highly beneficial
- A proven track record in sales is always a plus
- An understanding of the hospital network across London is vital
- Candidates can be based anywhere in North or Central London, however you must have the ability to travel extensively across the region
For more information, please send a recent copy of your CV in English and on a MS word document to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on +44 (0) 2079 402105.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
Not the right position for you? Do you know someone who could be interested? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do pass this advertisement onto any medical device sales professionals with urology experience who could be interested in a Territory Manager position covering London.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Clinical Psychologist - families in crisis
- Clinical Psychologists - move to the West Midlands!
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- REACH Beauftragter – berufliche Weiterentwicklung
- Partially Home Based! Senior RA Specialist
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Product Manager - Prescription - Free Medicine
- Product Manager Export- Great Organizational Culture!
- PV Associate - Immediate Start At Small Local Company
- Promotion from within, RA Associate Director
- PenTester- führen und technisch leiten- Home-Office Deutschland
- Energy Manager for leading pharmaceutical company
- Opportunità imperdibile per Energy Manager
- Key Account Manager Switzerland – fast process!
- Mechanical Design Engineer – Travel the World!
- Fostering Roles in Scotland - Part Time and Homebased
- Business Development Manager - Medical Communications - USA
- Year 2 Teacher – Improving Community School, West London
- Regulatory Toxicologist - Pole Tox - Paris
- Psychotherapy Roles – Choose your Career Path