Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
A leading provider of audio visual and videoconferencing solutions in the UK is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their teams in London.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing net new business sales and overachieving targets
Key skills and experience
- A good track record of hitting sales targets and proven sales succeed is essential.
- Experience selling Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Be able to develop net new business by developing your own leads.
- As a Business Development Manager you should be hard working, driven to succeed and motivated in day to day sales tasks.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Junior Security Consultant
- Security Consultant (Professional Services)
- Sales Executive
- eDisclosure Project Leader
- Network Product Manager
- Sales Executive (New Business)
- Junior Account Manager (UC Distribution)
- Microsoft Technical Lead
- Telephone Account Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant - eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Business Solution Analyst
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer