Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
A leading provider of audio visual and videoconferencing solutions in the UK is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their teams in London.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing net new business sales and overachieving targets
Key skills and experience
- A good track record of hitting sales targets and proven sales succeed is essential.
- Experience selling Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Be able to develop net new business by developing your own leads.
- As a Business Development Manager you should be hard working, driven to succeed and motivated in day to day sales tasks.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- GDPR/ Data Protection Consultant (Contract)
- Security Consultant – Penetration Tester (CTM and/or CTL)
- Information Security Consultant - Glasgow or Middlesbrough
- Technical Account Manager
- Solution Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Information Security Consultant (NIS)
- Technical Security Consultant – Forcepoint
- Principal Assurance & Risk Consultant
- Mid Market New Business Sales
- Enterprise New Business Sales
- Security Consultant - ArcSight
- PC Analyst
- Healthcare Account Manager
- e-Disclosure & Data Analytics Consultant
- Cell Site Analyst
- Senior PC Lab Analyst
- Mobile Device Lab Analyst
- Account Manager – IT Services