Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
A leading provider of audio visual and videoconferencing solutions in the UK is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their teams in London.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing net new business sales and overachieving targets
Key skills and experience
- A good track record of hitting sales targets and proven sales succeed is essential.
- Experience selling Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Be able to develop net new business by developing your own leads.
- As a Business Development Manager you should be hard working, driven to succeed and motivated in day to day sales tasks.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager
- Senior Consultant - eDiscovery
- e-Discovery Consultant
- Incident Response Consultant
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Penetration Tester- Contract